College Student? Still in High School?
We are here to help you through this difficult time.
Why choose Serenity:
- Services are FREE and confidential
- No insurance coverage needed
- Off campus
- Local office
- You can bring a friend
- You will speak with our medical staff and can ask the tough questions
What should I do now?
- Schedule a confidential appointment with Serenity Pregnancy Resource Center
- Verify you are pregnant with a medical grade pregnancy test at Serenity
- If you have a positive test, confirm you currently have a viable pregnancy with an ultrasound. You can schedule a free ultrasound after a positive pregnancy test at Serenity.
Answers to your questions:
- What will I do about school?
- What will I tell my parents?
- How will I get medical care?
- Should I have a baby now?
Are you afraid that you might be pregnant? Serenity Pregnancy Resource Center can provide free, confidential pregnancy testing for you. You may be wondering, “Do I need my parents permission to get an abortion?”
You may be feeling scared, alone and overwhelmed right now, but it is important for you to confirm the pregnancy and IF you are pregnant, to learn all your options in a safe place where no one will pressure you or judge you.
Answers for Teens
- Do I need to tell my parents I’m pregnant?
- Can anyone force me to have an abortion?